I am a longtime resident of the Puget Sound and am proud to call Olympia home. I worked for 15 years in public interest advocacy, law, community relations and philanthropy before beginning my career in real estate. I am passionate about all aspects of real estate, buying and selling homes, real estate investment, home improvement, and landscaping. Most of all, I am looking forward to helping you get what you want and need.
- Customer Service
- Marketing & Communications
- Contracts & Negotiation
- Real Estate Investment
- Juris Doctorate, The University of Washington School of Law, 2005
- Bachelor of Arts in Community and Environmental Planning, International Studies and German Language and Literature, 2002
- REALTOR® - Member, National Association of Realtors
- Member, Thurston County Association of Realtors
- Member, Northwest Multiple Listing Service
- Member, Washington State Bar Association
- I love organic gardening, hiking in our beautiful local and national parks, yoga, reading just about anything, and DIY home improvements.
- I’m passionate about social justice and the environment, and enjoy supporting community organizations – the Olympia Film Society, the Olympia Food Coop, the Dispute Resolution Center of Thurston County, and Stonewall Youth to name a few.